PADI Digital Underwater Photography Course
Learn how to get the best out of your digital camera when diving and capture the delights of the underwater world to share your experiences with your friends and family !
Using digital cameras “on land” is as easy as point and shoot, see the example below – most images taken are good but have a green cast, find out how to fix this during your digital workshop training.
What you will learn:
- Maintenance and care for your digital camera and underwater housings
- Fine tuning of your dive skills to enable ease of use of your digital camera underwater and ensure you are comfortable with the housing prior to entering the water
- Techniques and skills to take a multitude of shots ranging from shooting divers to different types of marine life
- Quick and efficient techniques for taking and evaluating shots underwater, so you know you have great shots before surfacing
- How to “quickly” store, edit and share photos to look as good as the ones below
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- minimum 15 years of age
- self-study – manual or eLearning