Take a Dive Course with a difference – the ‘Yongala Dive’ experience. We provide a range of PADI courses which are specialized to fit in with the unique Yongala wreck dive, more detailed information on how the dive courses we offer are specialised to fit in with this unique dive can be found on the S.S. YONGALA page. We recommend you read this page before continuing.
Why take a dive course with Yongala Dive ?
The majority of our courses are run at the S.S. YONGALA wreck site, as the wreck lies in 15 to 28 metres of water this makes the courses we run very memorable (exceptions include PADI Open Water course, completed at a shallower site). All of our courses are run with small groups.
The following PADI Dive Courses are available at Yongala Dive, please click on any course title to obtain full details:
Do you want to learn to dive in order to dive the the S.S.YONGALA ? then this is your first step to a world recognised diving qualification
Want to move on with your diving but dont have time to complete a full Advanced Open Water Course ? bored of training dives ? Try these and other experience dives and it will change your perception of dive training.
- Deep Adventure Dive (required) - for PADI open water divers, you will be required to complete this on your first dive with us, click for more details
- Wreck Adventure Dive – A popular dive to take with your deep adventure dive if you are working towards your advanced course, click for more details
Why not take the full PADI Advanced Open Water course involving five adventure dives, this opens your diving experience to a new worldwide respected level.
- Deep Adventure Dive (required)
- Navigation Adventure Dive (required)
Plus any three other adventure dives, click here for more info
Do you offer PADI eLearning Courses ?
- Enriched Air Diver (nitrox) – helps increase your bottom time, click here for other advantages
- Digital Underwater Photography – more than just taking and processing photo’s we will show you how to develop the dive skills necessary to take the best underwater shots
The course that’s more fun than training – learn how to help both yourself and others to prevent and manage problems. Its fun, challenging and what more memorable dive site to undertake some of your rescue training than on the S.S.YONGALA wreck.
Learn how to do more than call ‘000’ and possibly save a life with First Aid and CPR Courses
There are two options to become a dive professional – either come and take a divemaster course with us over a period of a couple of weeks……..or you can become a dive professional the ‘Yongala Dive’ way – take a Divemaster internship with us and get to dive over 50 dives on the S.S.YONGALA.